Thursday, May 31, 2012

Gratitude!

So my hubby and kids totally know how much I love Oprah.  I was trying to catch up in the Lifeclass episodes I missed.  One of them was Gratitude.  Oprah basically said that if you continue to focus and be thankful for the things you do have, you will continue to have abundance in your life.  Everyday I wake up feeling so thankful and blessed because I continue to get confirmation of the amazing things I envision.  So many crazy coincidences happen and it all seems so surreal sometimes.  Every recent event in my life has just been great!  Truly living by having gratitude in every thing you do has certainly continued to be a confirmation to me that this is all so true!
  This evening I stayed late to meet with clients that needed to sign some paperwork for their escrow transaction.  I couldn't believe how far along we are moving in the process considering just weeks before we barely could find the right house, or get their offers accepted.  When I showed them the home we were in escrow in, I knew deep in my heart for a fact that, that was their house.  I still think, "How the heck could I really know??"  They are first time home buyers and the way we have to structure the purchase made it very difficult for sellers to want to accept their offer.  At the end of the day we truly found an amazing house for this family.  I really can't wait to close escrow and finally call them new homeowners!
So in going back in Gratitude, I am thankful that I trust my gut instincts.  I am grateful for clients that trust I work hard for them.  I am grateful for the business I have that allows me to help other peoples dreams come true.  And because of this business I am able to live a life I truly only dreamed about...and now the amazing part is that I do LIVE an AMAZING LIFE!!!  Grateful, Thankful and Blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment