Friday, January 13, 2012

Freaky Friday the 13th 2012!

So I'm up late and I figure I might as well get on my blog site since it seems to be a bit neglected LOL!  I didn't even realize it's Friday the 13th!  I never really knew the source of that whole superstition.  I guess I never believe in bad things, bad luck, or bad events!  I try my best to really look for the positive side of all situations.  Now, that doesn't mean things can't get me down because sometimes they do.  I'm only human of course and so with that I do EVERYTHING I can to always make it an amazing day!

 It's now 13 days into 2012 and I feel like it's already flying by!  I'm making sure that no matter what my day looks like that I make sure I spend time to acknowledge my husband and kids.  Making sure that I work hard to make them feel valued and understood.  Reminding myself that business doesn't have to be 24 hours in a day and that everyone understands how valuable it is to make time for the family!

 Today Tatiyana tells me how I'm the best Mommy ever and that she is so sorry it's hard to be a Parent!  I wanted to laugh and cry all at the same time!  I appreciate my own parents even more! 

So with all the hoopla that can go on, on a Freaky Friday the 13th!  I wish you all good vibes, positive energy, GOOD LUCK on this Friday the 13th! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment